My name is JP Zhang, and I'm the founder of SoftwareHow.com.
At SoftwareHow, you'll find practical advice that will help solve problems related to your computers and digital devices. Our mission is to make software work for everyone.
I often see technology tips and computer software reviews online, but I don't see a lot of practical advice on how to make those things work for people like you and me. SoftwareHow wants to help you resolve tech issues in an easy-to-follow manner.
I'll share my insights on computer software and related technology, and I'll make it as actionable as possible to help fix the issues you encounter.
On this website you can expect to learn about:
- How to solve your computer problems with proven system utilities
- How to improve your business efficiency with productivity tools and tips
- How to make your photos, videos, and music even better with multimedia software
- How to manage your digital devices
- How to make life easier with handy mobile apps
- How to identify the best software, and use it effectively
About JP Zhang
I was born and raised in a beautiful mountainous area in China. I studied business in a graduate school in the U.S., and now live in San Diego, California.
Here is what I've achieved so far:
- 2006 - Went to college, double majored in MIS and Economics. That's when I started to learn coding...lots of fun. Loved it.
- 2010 - Worked for a software company in Shenzhen, the "Chinese Silicon Valley". That year, using a program I found, I helped two friends recover some accidentally deleted pictures -- one from a hard drive, the other from a camera card. It got me interested in helping people use software to solve everyday problems.
- 2011 - Started my own business, partnered with a tech company in Canada. The following year, my online business was a success, and I could afford to study in the U.S.
- 2013 - Achieved my dream: landed in the real Silicon Valley. Big moment. I studied business administration at HULT San Francisco, and began to build a network of international colleagues.
- 2015 - Moved to Southern California and joined a startup here in San Diego.
At SoftwareHow, I strive to produce the most comprehensive and practical content possible. You will only find something valuable that you can use right away -- guaranteed.
If you want to stay up-to-date with my journey, or have any questions for me, all you have to do is enter your name and email below. I look forward to speaking with you.